1. No naked old men. I mean, unless…I don’t even want to know.
2. Oh man, I hope nobody is on my equipment when I get back from the bathroom. Hmmm…I’m the only one home so that would truly be weird.
3. I’m starving, I’m only halfway through my workout and I forgot my protein shake at home. Oh no, now I’ll have to go all the way upstairs in-between sets to make one.
4. I hate letting somebody work into my set.
5. That awesome music they play at the gym. I hate it.
6. What the hell are you supposed to do with an infant when you go to the gym? Childcare? As matter of fact we had that but it was only available during peak hours; so it took two hours to work out. Also spending 15 minutes getting packed up, 15 minutes driving and 15 minutes driving back makes for a total of almost 3 hours every time you work out. Good luck doing that more than once a week.
7. I don’t have any excuses left.
8. Can’t find an open treadmill with a TV? How about now you have one with a home theater.
9. No more gym fees.
10. No more getting jerked around when you try to leave the gym e.g. “Let’s see, well, it’s Tuesday so if you cancel today we won’t be able to stop your payments for 3 months.”